1969 Pontiac Firebird - Sold
Freshly built 455 - runs perfectly.
- Ram Air / HO, "16" head code.
- Hooker Extractors, New Edlebrock Performance Mufflers
- Sounds Fantastic !!
- Automatic transmission, shifts very well.
- B&M Shifter
- Daily driver - Drive it anywhere
- Very nice Pontiac Rallye II Wheels
- Seat covers, door panels, carpet, dash pad, headliner all
- Aussie regulation seat belts fitted.
- Get full rego in any state or territory.
- Can provide SA rego if desired. Please enquire for details.
- Can deliver. Please enquire for details.
|Cowl Tag details:
- 1969 Pontiac Firebird Sport Coupe.
- Paint color: Goldenrod Yellow with Black vinyl top.
- Trim color and material: Black Vinyl.
- Fisher Body Unit Number 514,616 built in the 3rd
week of December at the Van Nuys, California plant.
Click on any Thumbnail image below to
view the larger picture,
then click the "Back" button in your browser to return here.