El Camino - Sold
- Runs and drives and shifts great. Appears to be original engine -
runs very quiet and well.
- Good seat upholstery; needs carpet, headliner and dash pad
- All trim is present and in good nick, other than body side molding
- Small dent in left rear quarter extension
- California car with black and gold plates
- Some lights have issues with either burnt globes or bad wires.
- Bed and tail gate are in good shape.
- Good straight body panels
Click on any Thumbnail image below to
view the larger picture,
then click the "Back" button in your browser to return here.